Admittedly, this isn’t a post of any great profundity, but I haven’t posted anything for a few days.
Every once in a while I run across someone’s random playlist on a blog, and thought it would be kind of fun to do. The rules? Set iTunes to shuffle songs, and list the first ten that come up. It’s OK to omit non-music files and seasonal music, but omitting anything else that pops up is cheating.
My music collection is pretty eclectic, as can be seen from my list:
- Bruach Na Carraige Banna. Celtic Meditation Music. Aine Minogue.
- Exodus XV. Come Worship the Lord, vol. 2. John Michael Talbot.
- Light of the World. Wake the Sleeping Giant. Terry Talbot.
- Hang Me Up to Dry. Robbers & Cowards. Cold War Kids.
- Thru Cryin.’ Putumayo Presents: Women’s Work. Kristen Hall.
- Reuniting the Fleet. Battlestar Galactica: Season 2. Bear McCreary.
- Barney from Killarney. Song for Ireland. De Danann.
- Jesus, Lover of My Soul. Starkindler. Michael Card.
- Battered Earth. 25. Sweet Honey in the Rock.
- Introduction to Symphony No. 5. Classical Treasures. Beethoven.
Powered by ScribeFire.